HPNA member rate: $150
Non-member rate: $275 (Includes 1-year HPNA membership)
The last day to purchase this recording is June 30, 2023.
The last day to view this recording and complete your evaluation to receive NCPD/Pharm credits is July 14, 2023.
This live virtual event took place on April 21, 2023. The event was recorded and is now available for purchase. Purchase of this product includes 4 hours of recoded video/audio content + downloadable handouts and resources.
Join Dr. Mary Lynn McPherson and her team of clinical experts for a crash course in end-of-life pain management.
- Cannabis Yes, Cannabis No, Cannabis Placebo?
- Buprenorphine: A scholar and a gentleman among opioids in serious illness?
- Boo! Strategies for managing hiccups
- Great. The patient can’t swallow. Now what?
- Ketamine: It’s not just for horses
- Magical, Mystical, Mischievous Methadone
- Mary Lynn McPherson, PharmD, MA, MDE, FAAHPM
- Mellar Davis, MD, FAAHPM
- Maximillian H. Stevenson, PharmD, MA, BCPS
- Ryan Costantino, PharmD, BCPS
- Alexandra McPherson, PharmD, MPH
- Jessica Geiger, PharmD, MS, BCPS
Attendees can earn a maximum of 3.75 NCPD hours and 3.75 Category 1 Pharm credits upon successful completion of this event. Successful completion includes attending the activity in its entirety, attesting to attendance, and completing/submitting the post-event evaluation within the timeframe specified.
The faculty/planners of this accredited continuing professional development activity have disclosed no relevant financial, professional, or personal relationship with ineligible companies pertaining to faculty selection, delivery, and evaluation of this conference.
The Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association is an accredited provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC). Provider number P0284.