- Early Bird Registration (Before May 10) $575
- Regular Registration (May 10 - June 8) $625
- Late Registration (After June 8) $675
- Group Registration: Receive $50 off if you register 3 or more individuals from the same organization. Email CEProgramPlanning@hpna.org to receive a group registration promo code.
ELNEC is an acronym that stands for End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium and is an education initiative created by the City of Hope and the American Association of Colleges of Nursing. HPNA-sponsored ELNEC Core courses provide nurses with education in palliative care, preparing them to teach the information to practicing nurses and other healthcare professionals. ELNEC courses are written for nurses by nurses. Learn more about the ELNEC initiative at https://advancingexpertcare.org/elnec.
Course content is divided into modules, which include:
- Palliative Nursing Care at the End-of-Life
- Pain Management
- Symptom Management
- Final Hours
- Loss, Grief, and Bereavement
- Leadership and Self Care
- Cultural Considerations and Ethical Issues
Upon successful completion of the course, attendees will earn 14.75 NCPD Hours and 4.0 Category 1 Pharm Credits. The Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
The Hospice and Palliative Nurses Foundation (HPNF) is offering eight scholarships for the virtual June 10-11, 2021 ELNEC Train-the-Trainer course. If awarded a scholarship, it will cover the Early Bird cost to attend the course. Scholarship applications for this course are due April 1, 2021. Selected applicants will be notified by April 23, 2021.
Please submit your completed conference scholarship application to Lauren Worek at firstname.lastname@example.org.