Virtual ELNEC Core Train-the-Trainer
October 22-23, 2020
The health and safety of our event attendees is always our top priority. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ELNEC Core Train-the-Trainer has been moved to a virtual format.
ELNEC is an acronym that stands for End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium. These courses provide nurses with education in palliative care, preparing them to teach the information to practicing nurses and other healthcare professionals. ELNEC courses are written for nurses, by nurses.
Course content is divided into modules, which include: Palliative Nursing Care at the End-of-Life, Pain Management, Symptom Management, Communication, Final Hours, Loss, Grief and Bereavement, Leadership and Self Care. Cultural Considerations and Ethical Issues are also incorporated into the modules.
Attendees will receive 14.75 NCPD hours and 4.0 category 1 designated pharmacotherapeutic credit hours for successful completion. The Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accrediation.
Early Bird Registration: Before September 17, 2020 - $475.00
Regular Registration: After September 17, 2020 - $525.00
Group Registration: Group registration is available for three (3) or more colleagues attending from the same institution. Please reach out to CEProgramPlanning@HPNA.org to receive a promo code prior to registration. The promo code will discount each registration by $25.00.
1. Log into your HPNA account. If you do not have an HPNA account, you will need to create one.
2. Click "Register Myself" to add this event to your cart.
3. Click "My Cart" in the upper right corner of the HPNA Website. You should see this event in your cart.
4. Click "Submit Order" to complete your registration.
5. Check your email for a confirmation receipt. If you do not see the receipt in your inbox, check your junk/spam folder.
Please direct all questions regarding ELNEC to the HPNA Education Department at CEProgramPlanning@hpna.org or 412-787-9301.